In the mid 1950’s the congregation built its first church building at 2120 South Thorne. In the late 1950’s or early 1960’s, the name of the church was changed to West Side Miracle Revival Center.
Elder Madden faithfully served as pastor until his death in the early 1970’s. He was succeeded by the Late Clyde G. Fane, Sr. who died in August 2001. Pastor Fane was succeeded by his son-in-law, Pastor James E. Parks, Sr., who began serving as pastor in October 2001. Shortly thereafter, the church’s name was changed to West Fresno Christian Center.
In 2016 with the help and blessings of the church community and a lot of hard work by the church’s congregation, West Fresno Christian Center moved to its current location, at 2210 S. Thorne, Fresno, CA 93706, a more spacious and well equipped church facility.